Hey guys I’m opening up commissions again so I can have money to spend when I’m in Denmark with my dearest Johnny~★ Prices: ★★ Notes / Rules: ★
- $10 - Sketch
- $15 - Simple Colour
- $25 - Full Colour
- $30 - Experimental (base price)
- $15 - Sketch
- $20 - Simple Colour
- $30 - Full Colour
- $35 - Experimental (base price)
- $40 - Uncoloured (base price)
- $50 - Coloured (base price)
- Paypal only
- All prices are in $AUD and to be paid upfront.
- One character limit
- No adult suggestions
- Experimental and animation prices may vary due to complexity
- Alternative ideas may be discussed
- Experimental commissions allow me to branch off from what I’m used to making to make you something very alternative and unique.
- The quick animation loops will be four key frames long, like the examples above. (This doesn’t mean four frames long!)
- I have the right to reject any commission for any reasons.
Yo guys I’m gonna actually start commissions tomorrow or the day after! If you wanna talk to me about it send me a message (“fanmail” on tumblr), email, or FB message on my iamprikle page. Make sure you read this info ^
New commission sheet.
Inks are $10 and will be fullbody.
Flats are $15 and include a texture, gradient, and simple bg.
Full renders are $30, and they will be cel-shaded. For a painted/smooth shaded/blended look, it will be $40 as these are incredibly timeconsuming.
Extra characters are $10 each.
Simple headshot avatars are $5.
Fully rendered pixel fullbodies are $10.
Talk to me if you want a complex scene or background, because the price will go up for the extra work.
I use Paypal.
I am willing to draw almost anything - please ask me if you have questions on what “almost anything” means.
And no, this isn’t expensive. It really isn’t. For a full page illustration, actual pricing goes about $250 for one page. So no, I’m not charging you “too much” for my time.
please buy from my friend!
Hi so I’m going to open up commissions!! This is my first time doing this hahaa
Please keep in mind that the examples here are personal pieces, meaning that the quality of the commissions will be different- these are simply giving you an idea of what I mean
Sketches: $4 normal, $6 for some monochromatic color, + $1 for an extra character
Sketch Pages: $7 plain, $9 for color
A page of small sketches. You can have up to 3 characters
Cleaned Up Lines w/ color: $7 + $2 for an extra character
A cleaned up sketch with a splash of color
Full Colored Character (Lined or Lineless): $10 + $4 for an extra character, + $4 for a bg/shading
Retro Style Pinups (Lined or Lineless): $10 + $3 for and extra character, + $2 for simple bg/shading
Basically you have the option of mixing and matching different commissions if you want to order more than 2, and I can just make you a whole photoset of different drawings for a discounted price. The minimum is at least 3 separate commissions and the max (for right now) is 6. The price varies depending on the total you rack up, and I’ll subtract accordingly!
Character Sheets/Designs: Negotiable depending on how complex or simple you’re request. This is something we can discuss via email but essentially if you need help with designing a character, I can help with sketches and designs and even a character sheet
GIFT DISCOUNTS: I like when people buy stuff for their friends, so I’ll give you 10% off if the commission is a gift OR if the commission is a couple/best friends/etc picture that includes someone else’s character (does not apply for sketches and sketch pages)
My email and pay-pal is email@example.com. I can ONLY accept payment through pay-pal right now. You can choose to pay me up front or hold onto the money until I finish (I’ll be emailing you when I finish anyways)
Form for Convenience (to include in your email)
Number and Type(s) of Commission(s):
What you’d like/references:
When you pay me, just do me a favor and copy/paste that form in the pay-pal message box too, so I can keep track of ya’ll
- I can do a variety of styles should you want me to. You are not limited the examples up there! Please, go through my whole blog and if there is something specific you’d like, I’d be happy to do it
- I do digital and traditional or a mix of both. I cannot send you traditional pieces, but if that’s okay with you, just specify which you would prefer in the email!
- I am totally fine with Fan Art commissions
- You can be as specific or as lax as you’d like. If you’re comfortable with me doing it my way, just so say. If you want to pick the color palette, that’s cool too, i’m just giving you the option
- If there is something you want that is not specified in here but along these lines, you can ask me via email and we can work something out (ie: a header, an icon, a bust)
- I am comfortable with almost anything from cute to scary to whatever, but keep in mind that these are SFW commissions. I don’t mind doing something suggestive or cheeky (see: Pin-ups) but I have to decline porn/overly complicated gore for right now (simple guts and blood is fine)
- I will try to be as prompt as possible, but please keep in mind that I’m a student and I have things I have to do, so give me some time. If something serious comes up that I cannot finish your commission, I’ll refund you no questions and let you know when I can try again
I’ll make a page on my blog with this info as a permanent fixture!
Just thought everybody should know about this.
mlam mlam mlam
Tommy was high this episode
Steven Universe! I love this cartoon already.
Color pencil on paper, acrylics for stars, and pen for outline.
The problem is it directs me to http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/shiny-pokemon which is the normal tag, however the one that I tracked had that little dash in it and I can’t untrack it because it links me to somewhere else! This tag never shows when the tag updates or anything, help please!
what’s the matter with you guys??? its…. its not that hard to go to your tv and watch it there in a big cute screen rather than on a messy livestream, i don’t want this show to die so soon so please try to fix this.
i can’t help because i live in Mexico but almost everyone else can and im tired of good shows dying because people will watch them on the internet (i know that’s not the whole reason but i want these shows to live). :l